J. K. Rowling to publish novel for adults
February 24, 2012
Posted by on
Things I want to hear less than I wanted to hear that J. K. Rowling is to publish a novel for adults:
- 100kg of weapons grade uranium has gone missing in Russia, last heard of heading for an unknown destination in the Middle East.
- An infectious case of a new and more virulent strain of smallpox has been identified.
- Damon Albarn is to do a re-run of his Brit Award acceptance speech, in Welsh with English subtitles.
- Cutbacks at the BBC have resulted in the cancellation of the next series of ‘Sherlock’.
- Some of the money saved will instead be spent of a dramatisation of the life of Olympic cyclist, Chris Hoy, to be written jointly by Sebastian Faulkes and Julian Barnes.